NIH RePORT (Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tools) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of NIH research activities, including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research.
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions on the following topics, please reach out to the NIH RePORT Support Team
Please mention one of the topics below in your subject line to aid routing of your request:
- Corrections - Missing Projects
- Corrections - Missing Publications
- Corrections - Organization or Department Name
- Corrections - Principal Investigator Name, Title, Email Address
- Corrections - Project Abstract or Title
- Funding Information - Diseases or Other Research Areas (RCDC Process)
- Funding Information - Funding Amounts for Specific Projects
- Other - Questions or Comments
- Other - Website Technical Issues
- Suggestions - Request Data or Analysis
- Disclaimer: This service is provided for convenience only and does not serve as a guarantee of notification.
- Privacy Act Routine Uses (5 USC § 522a as amended): Disclosure (or providing) the requested information is "voluntary".
- For information regarding your privacy when sending messages via this Web site, please see the RePORT Web Privacy Statement